Start Your Own Ecommerce Website – We all know that starting an online store can be a daunting idea. Especially if you don’t have enough budget. Well, you are not alone.
“Can I create an eCommerce website with no money?” or “Can I create an eCommerce store to sell unlimited products for free?”
- 1 Start Your Own Ecommerce Website
- 2 Shopify Vs Ebay: Which Ecommerce Platform Is The Best?
- 3 Best Free Ecommerce Platforms (create A Free Ecommerce Website)
- 4 How To Start An E Commerce Business: A 2023 Guide
Start Your Own Ecommerce Website
In this tutorial post, I will give you the most comprehensive guide (step by step) on how to create a free eCommerce website or online store. I will also integrate a shipping and tracking system for my e-commerce site.
Selling On Amazon Vs. Your Own Ecommerce Store
From digital products like software, e-books, photos to physical products and services. From appointment bookings to monthly memberships, you can sell literally anything you want.
Anyone with a computer and a working internet connection can get started in minutes and with no prior knowledge of website development.
You can create your own free WordPress online store in less than 20 minutes, and I’ll walk you through every step of the process.
Shopify is a fully hosted eCommerce solution starting at $29 per month. It’s a hassle-free solution where you just log in, choose your storefront design and start selling. The downside of Shopify is that it has limited store customization options compared to WordPress, and payment options are also very limited unless you pay some extra fees.
Ecommerce Ui: What You Really Need To Know
Most users choose WordPress and we recommend it for its flexibility. It requires some manual setup, but it’s worth it in the long run.
In this tutorial, I will guide you step by step on how to build an eCommerce website in WordPress using WooCommerce.
A domain name is the address of your website on the Internet. This is what users will type into their browser to access your website (eg our domain name).
I use Godaddy.com, Crazydomains.in, enom.com or namecheap.com etc. I would recommend buying a domain name from any domain name registry such as . You can also register a domain at domains.google.com.
Shopify Vs Ebay: Which Ecommerce Platform Is The Best?
Domain registration costs around $7-8 (USD) or INR 600-900. But if you really need a free domain, you might want to check out this free domain provider.
After choosing a domain extension, you must sign in with Google or Facebook, alternatively you can verify your account with your email address.
After submitting your email address, you will receive a verification link in your inbox. Just click on the checkout link and you will be redirected to a form where you can provide your personal information and complete your order.
I often see people searching for “free” or “cheap web hosting company” and this is the biggest mistake they make.
Best Ecommerce Website Builder (2023) We Test & Rate 12 Platforms
You must understand that web hosting is the heart of your website. With free or very cheap web hosting, you can face many problems with Uptime, Slow website, technical support and unlimited cPanel access.
That’s why Siteground, Bluehost, Digital Ocean, etc. I would recommend buying a web hosting plan from a reliable hosting company such as
For this tutorial, I will be using Backlink Medius because I think they are the most reliable hosting company in this free hosting list. It’s the very first reseller web hosting company to offer premium features like free 3GB SSD disk space, cPanel, SSL, and CloudFlare with Railgun.
3. Now click on “Start” and check “I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers” now enter your already registered domain and click on “Use” button.
Shopmatic Lifetime Deal & Review
Because you have already registered your web hosting and domain name. Now it’s time to point DNS to your hosting server. Normally, if your domain and hosting are from the same provider (eg Backlink Medius, Godaddy, etc.), it will automatically point to your hosting account and no further action is required.
1. By changing name servers at the domain name registrar. This method is recommended because your DNS zone will be configured automatically. By pointing your domain name to the Backlink Medius name servers, you will be able to manage your DNS zone in the Backlink Medius control panel.
2. By specifying the domain name through the A record. This method requires more technical knowledge, as you will need to manually modify the DNS records. Furthermore, your DNS zone will not be updated automatically.
6. Enter the name server (for me ns1.hostlinkmedius.com and ns2.hostlinkmedius.com) and click “Change Name Servers”
Best Ecommerce Platforms: Pros And Cons + Pricing Comparison
Now, it takes up to 72 hours for aDNSchange to propagate worldwide, although in most cases it happens within 10-15 minutes.
Once the DNS is propagated, you will be able to access cPanel by typing yourdomain.com:2083 or yourdomain.com/cPanel.
There are many ways to install free SSL. But in this tutorial, I’ll show you the easiest way to get started.
1. You just need to login to the customer’s domain or web hosting account by clicking the Login option.
Should You Build Your Own Ecommerce Website Or Use An Existing Solution?
3. Just click on services and then click on your hosting plan (For me it’s Free Cloud)
4. Now click on cPanel under “Actions Menu” in the left sidebar. You will be automatically redirected and logged into cPanel.
After logging in to cPanel, the first thing we need to do is activate our free SSL certificates. To do this.
After enabling your SSL certificate, return to your cPanel dashboard. Now we will install WordPress using softaculous App installer.
Best Free Ecommerce Platforms (create A Free Ecommerce Website)
From this software installer, we can install WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop etc. in one click. We can choose and install any content management system
4. Now leave everything as it is. Leave the “Directory” section blank if you want to install WordPress on the root domain (for me it’s madhurimastore.tk)
5. Enter site name, description, strong admin username, strong password and email id.
7. Click the login link or open a new tab, enter your domain name/login for wp-admin in your WordPress dashboard.
How To Create Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Amazon/flipkart
Now we need to install a free WordPress theme from the WordPress repository to design a free e-commerce website.
To install a free theme, you need to find the Appearance section on the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard.
3. Click “Add New” and search for “Astra” (you can always choose another theme or even buy premium themes like “Flatsome” from ThemeForest. But for this tutorial I will use this free eCommerce theme. )
8. On this page, you will be asked to select the page builder you want to use on this website.
Steps To Create An Ecommerce Website By Marketing Blitz
For this tutorial, I will be using the free Elementor page builder because it is the simplest and most flexible page builder for WordPress.
After you see that the store is ready, it’s time to configure the WooCommerce plugin that is automatically installed with the theme.
Now it’s time to set up WooCommerce, integrate the payment system and install the e-commerce features that we see on most e-commerce sites.
1. First, to return to your WordPress Dashboard, hover over your site name and click on Dashboard
How To Build An Ecommerce Website From Scratch
2. After clicking on Settings, you will see “Run Setup Wizard” button at the top. Click on it.
3. Fill your store details without making any mistake in the setup panel. With WooCommerce, you can sell physical and digital products at any time. But in this tutorial, I will show you how you can sell physical products from your eCommerce store for free.
You can always set your payment options from the backend. For this, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Click on the “Payment” tab.
Finally, it’s time to integrate the shipping and tracking APIs. This will give you and your customer a smooth and hassle-free e-commerce experience.
What Do You Need To Run A Simple Online Store Full Professional Guide
We are now integrating the iThink Logistics shipping system. you do not have to do anything. We have an in-house IT team that handles this. You just need to register for a free account. Our representative will call you to verify and install the shipping and tracking system.
In my next tutorial, I will teach you how to fully customize your eCommerce store with this Elementor Free Page Builder.
I am also curious if you have ever tried building an eCommerce website for free? or you paid big bucks for a free WooCommerce theme.
The Benefits of Having a Brand Tracking Page for Your Ecommerce Business iThink Logistics – November 17, 2022 0Imagine you run a boutique store and sell custom t-shirts. You have been selling your goods on ebay and esty for some time. In recent months, your sales have started to increase steadily. Your Instagram followers are growing day by day and your followers are asking for your t-shirts. You have started to feel that the time is right to build your own e-commerce site. Finally, you have a physical retail location and a small area to store your shirts, a few suppliers you work with, an accountant and a bank branch you work with. Why not have your own online store?
How To Start An E Commerce Business: A 2023 Guide
Displaying products online may seem simple to outsiders, but even the product description can have a significant impact on the visitor’s purchasing decision. In this regard, selling products on ebay or similar mediums can help a seller gain a lot of experience with pricing, competition, product listing pages, and shipping. But is this experience enough to get you through the complicated process of setting up your own online store?
An e-commerce site looks like this
Start my own ecommerce business, how to build your own ecommerce website, how to create your own ecommerce website, build your own ecommerce website, start your own ecommerce site, how to start your own ecommerce website, building your own ecommerce website, start your own website, build your own ecommerce website from scratch, start an ecommerce website, create your own ecommerce website, start my own ecommerce website