Building Your Own Ecommerce Website – We all know that creating an online store can be a difficult task. Especially if you don’t have enough budget. Well, you’re not alone.
“Can I make a website without money?” or “Can I create an eCommerce store to sell unlimited products for free?”
- 1 Building Your Own Ecommerce Website
- 2 Build Your Own Online Store With Fatbit’s Affordable Ecommerce Marketplace Platforms
- 3 Ways To Promote Your Online Store Like A Pro
- 4 How To Build An E Commerce Website? The Key Features And Takeaways
- 5 How To Create Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Amazon/flipkart
- 6 Best Ecommerce Platforms In 2023 (compared)
Building Your Own Ecommerce Website
In this tutorial, I will give you a complete guide on how to create an eCommerce website or online store for free (step by step). I will also include a shipping and tracking system on my e-commerce site.
Build Your Own Online Store With Fatbit’s Affordable Ecommerce Marketplace Platforms
Well, starting with digital products such as software, e-books, images to physical products and services. From scheduling appointments to monthly subscriptions, you can sell anything you want.
Anyone with a computer and a working internet connection can get started in minutes with no knowledge of website development.
You can create your own online store for free with WordPress in less than 20 minutes and I will walk you through every step.
Shopify is a standard ecommerce solution that starts at $29/month. It’s a hassle-free process where you just log in, choose your store design and start selling. The downside of Shopify is that it has fewer options to customize your store compared to WordPress, and its payment options are very limited unless you pay for additional features.
Online Store Builder
Many users choose WordPress, and we recommend it because of its flexibility. It requires manual configuration, but it should be done after a while.
In this tutorial, I will provide a step-by-step guide on how to set up an eCommerce website on WordPress using WooCommerce.
The domain name and address of your website on the Internet. It’s what users type into their browser to find your website (for example, our domain name is ).
I recommend buying a domain name from any domain name registrar such as Godaddy.com, Crazydomains.in, enom.com or namecheap.com, etc. You can also register a domain at domains.google.com
Ways To Promote Your Online Store Like A Pro
The cost of domain registration is approximately $7 to $8 (USD) or ₹600 to ₹900 Indian rupees. But if you really need a domain ANYWHERE, you can visit these free domain providers.
If you choose to extend the domain, you must log in to Google or Facebook. Alternatively, you can verify your account with your email address.
After submitting your email, you will receive a confirmation link in your inbox. Simply click on the confirmation link and you will be directed to a form where you can submit your details and complete your order.
Often, I see people searching for “Free” or “Cheap hosting company”, and this is the biggest mistake they are making.
Useful Ecommerce Statistics You Must Know In 2023
You need to understand that web hosting is the heart of your website. With free or very cheap web hosting, you can experience a variety of issues with limited uptime, a limited website, no technical support, and unlimited cPanel access.
This is why I recommend getting a web hosting plan from a reliable hosting company like Siteground, Bluehost, Digital Ocean etc.
For this tutorial, I will be using Backlink Medius as I consider them to be the most reliable hosting company for this free list. Although this is the first web hosting company that offers free 3 GB SSD disk space, cPanel, SSL and basic features like CloudFlare with Railgun.
3. Now click on ‘Start’ and check “I will use my existing domain and change my nameservers”, now enter your previously registered domain and click “Apply”.
Must Have Pages For Your E Commerce Website
As you already have your website and domain name registered. Now it’s time to point the DNS to the hosting server. In general, if you have your domain and hosting from the same provider (for example, Backlink Medius, Godaddy, etc.), it will direct you to your hosting account and nothing else is required.
1. Changing the nameservers at your domain name registrar. This method is good because your DNS zone will be updated automatically. By pointing the domain name to the Backlink Medius nameservers, you will be able to manage DNS settings from the Backlink Medius control panel.
2. Pointing to the domain name through the A record. This method requires technical knowledge because you will need to manually change the DNS records. Additionally, your DNS zone will not be updated automatically.
6. Enter your nameserver (for me it is ns1.hostlinkmedius.com and ns2.hostlinkmedius.com) and click “Change nameservers”
How To Build An E Commerce Website? The Key Features And Takeaways
Now, aDNSchange takes up to 72 hours to spread globally, although this usually happens in 10 to 15 minutes.
Once the DNS is resolved, you can access your cPanel by typing yourdomain.com:2083 or yourdomain.com/cPanel.
There are several ways to install free SSL. But in this tutorial, I’ll show you an easy way to get started.
1. Simply login to your customer area or web hosting account by clicking the Login option.
How To Customize Ecommerce Website: A Complete Guide
3. Just click on services and click on your hosting plan (for me it’s Free Cloud)
4. Now on the left sidebar, click on cPanel under ‘Action Menu’. You will be redirected and logged into your cPanel.
When you get your cPanel, the first thing we need to do is activate a free SSL certificate. Do that.
After activating the SSL Certificate, return to your cPanel dashboard. Now we will install WordPress with the help of Softaculous app installer.
Content Marketing Strategy For Ecommerce Retailers: 7 Easy Tips
From the installer we can choose and install any management system such as WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, etc. with just one click.
4. Now leave everything as it is. Leave the “Directory” field blank if you want to install WordPress on your root (for me it’s madhurimastore.tk)
5. Enter the website name, description, strong username, password and your email ID.
7.Click on the login link or open a new tab, enter yourdomainname/wp-admin to access your WordPress dashboard.
How To Create Your Own Ecommerce Website Like Amazon/flipkart
Now, to create a free eCommerce website, we need to install a free WordPress theme from the WordPress repository.
To install a free theme, you need to find the Appearance section, which is located on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
3. Click “Add New” and search for “Astra” (You can always choose a different theme or buy premium themes like “Flatsome” from ThemeForest.
8. On this page, you will be asked to select the web builder you want to use for this website.
Best Ecommerce Platforms In 2023 (compared)
For this tutorial, I will use the free Elementor website builder because it is the easiest and most flexible WordPress website builder.
Once we see that the store is ready, it’s time to configure the WooCommerce plugin, which is installed automatically by the theme.
Now it’s time to improve WooCommerce, including the payment system and change the e-commerce functions that we see on many e-commerce sites.
1. First, to return to the WordPress dashboard, hover over the domain name and click on Dashboard
How To Design A Successful Ecommerce Website
2. After clicking on the settings, at the top you will see the “Run the setup wizard” button. Click on it.
3. In the edit section, enter your store details without making any mistakes. You can always sell physical and digital products with WooCommerce. But in this tutorial I will show you how to sell physical products on your free eCommerce store.
You can always change your payment options for results. To do this, go to WooCommerce > Stings > Click on the ‘Payment’ tab.
Finally, it’s time to integrate the shipping and tracking APIs. This will give you and your customer a simple and hassle-free eCommerce experience.
The Ultimate Guide To Building An E Commerce Website For Your Retail Store
Now including the shipping method iThink Logistics. You don’t need to do anything. We have our own internal IT team to take care of this. You just need to sign up for a free account. Our representative will call you to confirm and arrange the shipping and tracking process.
In my next tutorial, I will teach you how to customize your e-commerce store with Elementor Free Page Builder.
I also want to know: have you ever tried creating an eCommerce website for free? or you paid a lot of money for a free WooCommerce theme. You have something you want to sell online. All you need is a website to sell and you’re all set, right? Well, not so fast. Creating an ecommerce website is not easy. It’s a difficult process that requires heavy lifting from your team or an outsider.
You need a secure, error-free, well-designed website that does more than just provide a place for customers to shop. With the right functionality, your website can also help convert leads into sales and increase repeat business by targeting each stage of the customer journey.
How To Create A Website In 9 Steps (2023)
If you’re ready to think about starting your own eCommerce website, you’ve probably already put in the effort to get to where you are. When you release your product to the world, you want to give it every chance to succeed.
There are several ways to create a website. You should carefully consider your development options before making a decision, and make sure that you understand all that an eCommerce website needs to do.
The first step is to hire a professional web designer to build your website. This method is easy when you consider your time
Building an ecommerce website, ecommerce website building software, build your own ecommerce website, building your own website, own ecommerce website, ecommerce website building, create your own ecommerce website, build own ecommerce website, creating your own ecommerce website, ecommerce website building companies, start your own ecommerce website, create own ecommerce website