How Early Can You Tell If Youre Pregnant – A pregnancy test is one of the most common and reliable ways to check whether you are pregnant or not. However, early signs of pregnancy before your period is late can indicate your pregnancy.
During the childbearing period, a week or more without the start of the expected menstrual cycle may indicate pregnancy. However, this symptom can be deceiving if you have an irregular menstrual cycle.
- 1 How Early Can You Tell If Youre Pregnant
- 2 Your Pregnancy Symptoms Week By Week
- 3 When Is The Best Time To Take A Pregnancy Test?
- 4 Breast Changes During Pregnancy
- 5 Weeks Pregnant: Ultrasounds, Bleeding, Cramps & Other Symptoms
How Early Can You Tell If Youre Pregnant
If menstruation is late, it is not necessarily related to pregnancy. Some other causes of late periods include:
Can Your Toddler Sense When You Are Pregnant? Surprising Facts!
The first sign of pregnancy can be significant hormonal and physical changes in the body. However, the most common is the delay of menstruation. You can take a home pregnancy test and confirm whether you are pregnant or not.
Below are some early signs of pregnancy that you may experience before your period is gone. It is important to note that pregnancy symptoms are often similar to PMS symptoms, such as:
All pregnancy symptoms are different, so it is impossible to tell if you are pregnant based on symptoms alone. The best thing to do when in doubt is to take a home pregnancy test or see a doctor if you suspect you are pregnant and have missed your period.
Although pregnancy tests are quite reliable, sometimes you can get a false positive result. This can happen for a number of reasons, including a chemical or ectopic pregnancy or taking certain medications. After a positive home pregnancy test, it is advised to see a doctor for a urine or blood test to confirm the pregnancy.
Uncommon Early Signs Of Pregnancy [infographic]
Every woman is different, as is the period of ovulation and the time it takes to get pregnant. Some women can feel pregnancy symptoms as early as 5 days after ovulation. However, they only found out about the pregnancy much later. Early pregnancy symptoms also include implantation bleeding or cramping, which can occur almost a week after the egg is fertilized. Other early symptoms include breast tenderness, bleeding and mood swings.
You should wait at least one to two weeks after intercourse to take a home pregnancy test. This is the earliest period at which the test detects levels of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), a hormone produced during pregnancy.
If you take the test too early, it may not detect hCG. Therefore, after a delay in menstruation, you should wait and take the test. After you get a positive home pregnancy test, contact your doctor. They will be able to confirm the pregnancy and discuss the next steps in your prenatal care.
While missing your period is a sure sign for you to take a pregnancy test, here are 20 unusual signs of pregnancy before you miss your period.
Your Pregnancy Symptoms Week By Week
Uncommon early signs of pregnancy before missed period [Infographic]
1. Sensitivity to smells: One of the most common symptoms is an increased sense of smell. Often, this symptom can occur as a sign of a woman’s reduced tolerance to all kinds of smells and smells. Although some women may become sensitive to certain fragrances.
2. Metallic taste in the mouth: As a result of hormonal changes, some women may complain of a metallic taste in the mouth. It can be a little uncomfortable, but nothing to worry about.
3. Nausea. Nausea and morning sickness usually start between the fourth and sixth week of pregnancy and can be uncomfortable. However, nausea during pregnancy can be worse for some women than for others.
When Is The Best Time To Take A Pregnancy Test?
4. Painful or sensitive breasts. Breast pain or soreness is one of the first changes you may feel or notice during pregnancy. An increase in progesterone levels in the body can make your breasts tender to the touch or a little fuller or heavier. This symptom may last throughout pregnancy or disappear after the first few weeks.
5. Fatigue: Fatigue is common during early pregnancy due to hormonal changes. Blood sugar and blood pressure also drop at this time. It is not known exactly what causes sleepiness in the first trimester of pregnancy. But it is suspected that the sudden increase in the level of the hormone progesterone in the early stages of pregnancy contributes to fatigue.
6. Absence of PMS symptoms: Many women experience various premenstrual symptoms such as irritability, cramps, joint pain, back pain and acne that indicate that their period is about to begin. However, the absence of these symptoms can repeatedly make a woman wonder if she might be pregnant. Undoubtedly, the reason for the absence of PMS symptoms can be pregnancy. However, there may be other factors that can also lead to the absence of PMS symptoms.
7. Bloating: one of the early symptoms of pregnancy is bloating. Your digestive system slows down due to hormonal changes, which can cause bloating, constipation or gas. In some cases, bloating can appear even before the first delay of menstruation. During early pregnancy, levels of the hormone progesterone rise to prepare the uterus. This increase in progesterone can slow down your digestion, trapping gas in your intestines and causing bloating.
Early Signs Of Pregnancy
8. Headaches: An increased level of estrogen in the body can cause frequent headaches. In addition, stress and fatigue are also factors that can cause tension headaches. If you wish to take medication for these headaches, we recommend that you consult a healthcare professional before taking any, including over-the-counter pain relievers.
9. Mood swings: Mood swings are an expected symptom of hormonal changes in the first few weeks of pregnancy. Pregnant women may feel more emotional than usual due to these hormonal changes. Experiencing these emotions is completely normal, but you should discuss them with your doctor.
10. Constipation: Hormonal changes in early pregnancy can cause the digestive system to slow down, which can lead to constipation during the first trimester. This is a symptom that affects almost half of all pregnant women at some point in their pregnancy.
11. Vaginal discharge and implantation bleeding: Vaginal discharge or increased discharge are common symptoms of early pregnancy. In the first trimester, sticky, white or pale yellow mucus may be released. This is often due to increased hormones and vaginal blood flow. There is a good chance that you will continue to experience this throughout your pregnancy.
Breast Changes During Pregnancy
In the first weeks after conception, you may also experience implantation bleeding or light spotting. Implantation bleeding usually occurs almost a week before the expected period. Bleeding will be much less than usual. It will take one to three days for the bleeding to stop.
12. Bleeding gums. Bleeding gums is one of the unusual symptoms of early pregnancy that is usually caused by plaque build-up on the teeth. Some women may experience swelling and pain in their gums during pregnancy, which may bleed. Bleeding gums during pregnancy is normal, so there is nothing to worry about. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can sometimes make your gums more susceptible to plaque, which can lead to inflammation and bleeding. This is known as gingivitis during pregnancy.
13. Increased salivation: If you experience excessive salivation during pregnancy, understand that this is completely normal. Ptyalism or sialorrhea in pregnant women causes excessive production of saliva in this mouth – this is called ptyalism of pregnancy.
If you feel that your mouth is drooling more than usual and more often, this could be an early sign of pregnancy. It is most often observed in the first trimester of pregnancy, in the first three months.
Am I Pregnant? When To Take A Pregnancy Test
As strange as it sounds, there is a reason behind this unusual pregnancy symptom. Many experts believe that this way your body protects your mouth, teeth and throat from the corrosive effects of stomach acid, which can occur even though you don’t feel sick.
14. Frequent urination: During pregnancy, you will constantly want to pee. This happens when your body increases the amount of blood it pumps, causing the kidneys to process more fluid than usual, leading to fluid in the bladder.
15. Light spots: Light spots are one of the early symptoms of pregnancy. It is also known as implantation bleeding. This happens when the fertilized egg attaches to the lining of the uterus 10-14 days after conception. Implantation bleeding occurs during menstruation. However, not all women can experience this.
16. Cramps: Some women experience mild uterine cramps in early pregnancy. It can feel like pain or sharp cramps that can double over time.
Weeks Pregnant: Ultrasounds, Bleeding, Cramps & Other Symptoms
17. Nasal congestion: Increased hormone levels and blood production cause drying of the nasal mucosa, swelling and easy bleeding. This can cause nasal congestion, runny nose or stuffy nose.
18. Urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are quite common among pregnant women. One of the most common diseases in pregnant women is pyelonephritis. It can be a consequence or consequence of inadequate treatment of urinary tract infections. Therefore, it is important to distinguish between normal and abnormal findings in the urinary system and kidneys, carefully evaluate the abnormalities and treat the disease. Fortunately, urinary tract infections are easily treated during pregnancy.
19. Basal body temperature: Your body temperature is known when you are completely calm
How can you tell if youre anemic, how can you tell if youre ovulating, how to tell if youre pregnant early on, how early can you tell if your pregnant, how can you tell youre pregnant, how can you tell if youre fertile, how early can you tell youre pregnant, how to tell if youre pregnant early, how can you tell if you are pregnant early, how to tell if youre pregnant, whats the earliest you can tell if youre pregnant, how can you tell if youre pregnant