Fill In The Blank Lease – A lease is an agreement between a landlord to rent an apartment to a tenant for a monthly payment. The first (first) month’s rent and deposit must be paid at the time of signing the lease. Once the lease is signed, the tenant will be given access to the property on the first day of the term (unless otherwise agreed).
1-Page Lease Agreement – Using the site as a simple agreement between the landlord and the tenant. A fixed period such as 12 months.
- 1 Fill In The Blank Lease
- 2 Simple Rental Agreement
- 3 Printable Basic Rental Agreement
- 4 Blumberg Lease And Blumberg Sub Lease For All States
Fill In The Blank Lease
Condominium – A residential unit owned by one person that includes other privately owned homes.
Free Land Lease Agreements [word & Pdf] ᐅ Templatelab
Family member rental agreement – When a relative comes to live in the same house as a family member. Use it to protect the rights of both parties.
Month-to-Month Lease Agreement – Also known as a “lease-at-will,” this allows the tenant and landlord to create a binding arrangement that can be changed with 30 days’ notice.
Parking Space Rental Agreement – Enter into a contract to park a car, recreational vehicle (RV), all-terrain vehicle (ATV), or motorcycle.
Roommate Agreement (Rental) – For a roommate who wants to join others in paying rent for a unit. This can be completed by a new person or as a group.
Free Louisiana Rental Lease Agreement Templates
Vacation (short-term) rental agreement – a period usually of only a few days between the owners of a house, apartment, condominium, or any other type of residence.
Weekly Rental Agreement – A tenant is in an apartment and rent is paid every seven days.
Before making a lease, the tenant will usually look at the place and see if it is acceptable for their standard of living. If they like it, they will recommend it to the real estate agent, manager, or owner.
Any offer made will require the tenant to approve the rental application and pay a minimum fee (see maximum amount ($) by state). This gives the landlord legal permission to run a credit and history assessment.
Free Printable Land Lease Agreement Templates [word & Pdf] Sample
It is highly recommended that the landlord run a consumer report, which, depending on the state, will allow them to see the credit report and history of the tenant.
For example, states like Washington and New Jersey do not allow a landlord to use an applicant’s criminal record against them.
On the completed rental application, the tenant must have references such as previous employers and landlords listed. The landlord should contact the tenants by phone and inquire about the tenant’s behavior and whether they have paid the rent on time during their tenancy.
If the tenant is approved, the lease must be written according to the terms negotiated by the landlord. The most important things to negotiate in a rental agreement are:
Simple Rental Agreement
Once the agreement is signed by both parties, it becomes legally binding until the end of its term. The most common methods of signing are in person or electronically (DocuSign or eSign).
Entry to the property is permitted on the first day of the lease term (unless otherwise agreed). If the tenant moves out before the start of the term, the tenant pays rent based on the number of days the tenant moved into the property early (eg if the tenant moves out 10 days early and the rent is $1,500/month), the tenant is obligated to pay $500. ).
At the end of the lease term, the owner must decide whether to renew the lease. If the landlord does not want to renew, the tenant must move out and provide their forwarding address.
According to state law, the landlord must return the deposit to the tenant, minus any deductions.
Commercial Lease Agreement Template Graphic By Realtor Templates · Creative Fabrica
45 days from the date of termination or the date the tenant vacates the property, whichever is later
Notify the tenant to move in before you enter the property. This can be given to the resident, posted or placed under their door, or sent in the mail (up to 6 days before the entry date).
The grace period protects the tenant from being charged late fees or evicted during that period. However, the rent is still considered overdue and can have a negative impact on the tenant’s rental history.
The final date of the contract, but there is a 5-day grace period before late fees are charged
Rhode Island Rental Lease Agreement Pdf Blank
Contract deadline, but there is a 4 day grace period before late fees are charged.
Late fees or the maximum amount a landlord can charge for late rent are not defined in most states. This does not mean that late fees are not allowed, but it does suggest that the landlord has the ability to charge as much as he wants as long as it is written into the lease.
The owner must have a “good faith estimate” of the potential loss he will suffer in the event of late payment. Also, late fees should also be written into the rental agreement.
Chicago only – $10.00 per month for the first $500.00 of monthly rent and five percent per month for late rent payments for any amount over $500.00 of monthly rent.
Free Basic Rental Agreement Template
If the rent does not exceed $700/month, the late fee cannot exceed $12/day or $60/month.
(4) Decide whether it is a fixed or monthly contract. If there is a fixed contract, there will be a start and end date. If month-to-month, the start date and time required when either party can terminate the contract (see monthly termination law).
(5) Enter the names of all household members. Occupants are people who may live in the building but are not part of the agreement such as children, family members etc.
(10) Enter the site usage. For example, if it is a house in a commercial area, the tenant may be able to do business in the area.
Commercial Simple Lease: Fill Out & Sign Online
(12) If the owner has appliances in the building such as microwave, refrigerator, washer, dryer, etc.
(16) Enter whether a fee ($) will be charged if the tenant pays a non-sufficient funds (NSF) check. If there is a fee, enter the amount for each incident.
(17) Whether there is late payment or not. If there is a late fee, enter when the rent is considered late and the fee for each event or day the rent is late.
(18) If the first month’s rent is when the contract is signed or the first day of the contract period.
Free Simple 1 Page Lease Agreement Template
(19) This should be selected if the tenant is required to pay rent in advance. This is common for tenants with no credit history or poor credit history.
(20) If the tenant wants to move out before the start of the lease, the chosen pro rata period. They will generally have to pay a fixed amount of rent based on the number of days initially transferred.
(21) If there is any deposit then it should be selected and the money deposited. Typically, this is equal to one (1) month’s rent but may be higher than state law.
(22) In some states, an entry inspection is required. It is always recommended to protect the tenant’s security deposit from being wrongfully deducted at the end of the lease due to pre-existing damage to the building.
Printable Basic Rental Agreement
(23) State if the landlord will provide parking on site. If the owner has to pay for parking, record if there is a charge for each vehicle.
(24) If the landlord wants to have an option to move the tenant for sale of the house, the same should be done.
(25) List all utilities that the landlord will be responsible for during the term of the lease. All other services are paid by the tenant.
(26) Giving the lessee the option to terminate the lease immediately. The landlord usually allows this for a fee of one (1) month’s rent.
Free Lease Termination Letter (notice To Vacate)
(27) Have the owner establish a smoking policy on the premises. For example in California, this needs to be mentioned in the lease.
(28) Establish a pet policy. If pets are allowed, the owner may limit the number, type, and weight of pets.
(31) Although not required, it is highly recommended that the address of the notice is also recorded (usually the building address).
(32) If the owner has an agent or manager looking after the property, their name, telephone number and email address must be recorded.
Tennessee Assignment Of Lease From Lessor With Notice Of Assignment
(33) If the building was constructed before 1978, a lead-based paint release form must be attached to the lease, as required by federal law.
(34) If there are additional terms and conditions that need to be written then they can be included in this section. If none, leave blank.
A lease, also known as a rental agreement, is a legal agreement between the person who owns and/or manages a property, such as an apartment or house, and the person or persons who rent it. Exchange of monthly, weekly,