Create Your Own Ecommerce Website For Free – We all know that setting up an online store is a daunting thought. Especially when the budget is tight. Well, you are not alone.
“Can I create a business website for free?” or “Can I create an e-commerce store to sell unlimited products for free?”
- 1 Create Your Own Ecommerce Website For Free
- 2 How To Create An E Commerce Website With Durable
- 3 How To Start An Online Store In 8 Effective Steps
- 4 Best Ecommerce Platforms: Pros And Cons + Pricing Comparison
- 5 Must Have Features For Ecommerce Sites
- 6 Best Free Website Builders Uk In 2023 (+ Pros & Cons)
Create Your Own Ecommerce Website For Free
In this tutorial, I will give you a complete guide (step by step) on how to create an e-commerce website or online store for free. I am also going to introduce a shipping and tracking system for my e-commerce site.
Easy Steps Make Money From A Website
Well, from digital products like software, ebooks, images to products and services. From timed subscriptions to monthly subscriptions, you can literally sell anything you want.
Anyone with a computer and a working Internet connection can get started in minutes with no prior knowledge of web development.
You can create a free online store on WordPress in less than 20 minutes and I’ll guide you through every step of the process.
Shopify is a complete e-commerce solution that starts at $29/month. It’s a hassle-free solution where you just log in, choose your business design and start selling. The downside to Shopify is that it has limited store setup options compared to WordPress, and your payment options are also limited unless you pay an additional fee.
Top 11 Free Website Builders That Allow Custom Domain
Most users choose WordPress and we recommend it for its versatility. It requires manual setup, but it’s worth it in the long run.
In this tutorial, I’ll walk you through a step-by-step guide to setting up a WordPress e-commerce website using WooCommerce.
A domain name is your website’s address on the Internet. Users store this in their browser to reach your website (eg our domain name).
I recommend buying a domain name from a domain name registrar like Godaddy.com, Crazydomains.in, enom.com or namecheap.com, etc. You can also register a domain from domains.google.com
How To Create An E Commerce Website With Durable
The cost of registering a domain is around $7 to $8 (USD) or ₹600 to ₹900 Indian Rupees. But if you really want a free domain, you might want to visit these free domain providers.
Once you choose a domain extension, you need to log in with Google or Facebook, otherwise you can verify your account with your email address.
When you submit your email address, you will receive a verification link in your inbox. Click on the verification link and you will be directed to a form to submit your personal information and complete your order.
I often see people looking for “free” or “cheap web hosting company” and this is the biggest mistake they make.
Create An Ecommerce Website In Seconds
You must understand that web hosting is the heart of your website. With free or cheap web hosting you can face many problems with downtime, slow website, no technical support and unlimited cPanel access.
This is why I recommend getting a web hosting plan from a reliable hosting company like Siteground, Bluehost, Ocean Digital etc.
For this tutorial, I am using Backlink Medium, because I think they are the most reliable hosting company on this free hosting list. It is the first web hosting company to offer premium features like free 3 GB SSD disk space, cPanel, SSL and CloudFlare w/Railgun.
3. Now click ‘Start’ and check “I will use my domain and update nameservers”, now type the already registered domain and click “Apply”.
How To Start An Online Store In 8 Effective Steps
Because you have already registered your web hosting and domain name. Now, it’s time to point the DNS to the hosting server. By default, if you have a domain and hosting from the same provider (eg Backlink Medium, Godaddy, etc.), it will automatically point to your hosting account and no additional action is required.
1. By changing the nameservers at the domain name registrar. This method is recommended because your DNS zone will be configured automatically. By pointing the domain name to the Backlink Medium name servers, you can manage the DNS zone in the Backlink Medium control panel.
2. By specifying the domain name through A record this method requires more technical knowledge because you need to change the DNS file. Also, your DNS zone will not be updated automatically.
6. Type your nameservers (for me it’s ns1.hostlinkmedius.com & ns2.hostlinkmedius.com ) and click “Change Nameservers”
Best Ecommerce Platforms: Pros And Cons + Pricing Comparison
Now, aDNSchange takes 72 hours to propagate globally, although it usually happens within 10-15 minutes.
After the DNS is propagated, you can access cPanel by typing yourdomain.com:2083 or yourdomain.com/cPanel.
There are many ways you can install SSL for free. But in this tutorial I will show you an easy way to get started.
1. You need to login to your customer area or web hosting account by clicking on Sign-in option.
Best Free Website Builder (2022)
3. Click on Service and then click on your hosting plan (for me it’s free cloud)
4. Now in the left sidebar, click on cPanel under ‘Action Menu’. You will be automatically redirected and logged into your cPanel.
Once you’ve logged into cPanel, the first thing we need to do is activate a free SSL certificate. To do this.
After enabling the SSL certificate, return to your cPanel dashboard. Now we will install WordPress with the help of Softaculous App Installer.
Must Have Features For Ecommerce Sites
From this installer app, we can select and install content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, etc. with just one click.
4. Let everything be as it is. Leave the “Directory” section blank if you want to install WordPress on your root domain (for me it’s madhurimastore.tk )
5. Enter Site Name, Description, Strong Admin Username, Strong Password and Email ID.
7. Click the login link or open a new tab, type your username/wp-admin to login to your WordPress dashboard.
Best Ecommerce Website Builders (to Sell Online) In 2023
Now, to develop a free e-commerce site, we need to install a free WordPress theme from WordPress Site.
If you want to install a free theme, you should find the Appearance section on the left side of your WordPress dashboard.
3. Click “Add New” and search for “Astra” (You can always choose another theme or you can buy a premium theme like “Flatsome” from ThemeForest. But in this tutorial we will use this free e-commerce- I empty subject.)
8. On this page you will be asked to select the page builder you want to use for this site.
Best Cheap Ecommerce Website Builders 2023
For this tutorial, I will use the free Elementor page builder because it is the easiest and cheapest page builder for WordPress.
Once we see that the store is ready, it’s time to configure the WooCommerce plugin that is automatically installed with the theme.
Now, it’s time to configure WooCommerce, add the payment system and set up the e-commerce functions we see on most e-commerce sites.
1. First, to return to your WordPress dashboard, hover over your site name and click on Dashboard
Best Free Website Builders Uk In 2023 (+ Pros & Cons)
2. Once you click on Settings, you will see a “Run Setup Wizard” button at the top. Click on it.
3. Fill your store information in the setup panel without making any mistakes. You can always sell physical and digital products with WooCommerce. But in this tutorial, I will show you how you can sell physical products from your e-commerce store for free.
You can set your payment options from the backend. To do this, go back to WooCommerce > Settings > Click on the ‘Payment’ tab.
Finally, it’s time to add the shipping and tracking API. It provides a simple and hassle-free e-commerce experience for you and your customers.
Create A Free Website
Now, we introduce the iThink Logistics Shipping System. You don’t have to do anything. We have an in-house IT team to handle this. You will need to sign up for a free account. Our representative will call you to review and configure the shipping and tracking system.
In my next tutorial, I will teach you how to fully customize your e-commerce store with this free Elementor Page Builder.
I was also curious if you ever tried building an e-commerce site for free? Or you paid a lot of money for a free WooCommerce theme. You have something you want to sell online. All you need is a website to sell it on, and you’re all set, right? Well, not so fast. Developing an eCommerce website is not that easy. This is a difficult process that requires your team or you to outsource the heavy lifting.
You need a glitch-free, well-designed, secure website that does more than just provide a place for customers to buy. With proper functionality, your website can help convert leads to sales and increase repeat business by targeting each stage of the customer journey.
Best Ai Website Builders In 2023 (for Fast Web Design)
If you’re ready to think about starting your eCommerce website, you’ve probably done a lot of work to get where you are. When you finally release your product to the world, you want to give it every chance to succeed.
There are a few ways to build a website. You’ll want to carefully consider your website development options before making a decision and make sure you understand everything an eCommerce website needs to do.
The first option is to have a professional web designer build your website. This option is easy considering your time
How to create your own ecommerce website, create your own ecommerce website, create your own website for free google, create your ecommerce website, create ecommerce website free, creating your own ecommerce website, create your own website for free, create my own ecommerce website, build your own ecommerce website, create your own ecommerce site, create own ecommerce website, create an ecommerce website for free