Build Your Own Ecommerce Website – We know that building an online store can be a daunting thought. Especially when you don’t have enough budget. Well, you’re not alone.
“Can I make an e-commerce website without money?” or “Can I create an eCommerce store to sell unlimited products for free?”
- 1 Build Your Own Ecommerce Website
- 2 Custom Ecommerce Website Development: The Secret To Build A Store That Stands Out
- 3 Create An Ecommerce Website In Seconds
- 4 How To Create A Profitable Ecommerce Website
- 5 Build Your Own Ecommerce Website In 5 Quick Steps
Build Your Own Ecommerce Website
In this tutorial post, I will give you the most detailed guide (step by step) on how to create an e-commerce website or free online store. I’m integrating a shipping and tracking system for my e-commerce website.
Basic Tips For Architecting A Selling E Commerce Site
Well, from digital products like software, e-books, photos to physical products and services. From booking appointments to monthly subscriptions, you can sell anything you want.
Anyone with a computer and an active internet connection can get started in minutes and without any prior knowledge of website development.
You can create your own WordPress online store for free in less than 20 minutes, and I’ll walk you through every step of the process.
Shopify is a fully hosted eCommerce solution starting at $29 per month. It’s a hassle-free solution where you sign up, choose your storefront design, and start selling. The downside of Shopify is the limited store customization options compared to WordPress, and your payment options are also very limited unless you pay a few extra fees.
How To Create An Ecommerce Website Like Amazon
Most users choose WordPress, which we recommend for its flexibility. It requires a bit of manual tweaking, but it pays off in the long run.
In this tutorial, I will walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to set up a WordPress eCommerce website using WooCommerce.
A domain name is the address of your website on the Internet. This is what users type into their browsers to get to your website (for example, our domain name).
I recommend buying a domain name from any domain name registrar like Godaddy.com, Crazydomains.in, enom.com or namecheap.com. You can also register a domain from domains.google.com.
Build Your Own Online Store With Fatbit’s Affordable Ecommerce Marketplace Platforms
Domain registration costs approximately $7 to $8 (USD) or ₹600 to ₹900. But if you really want a free domain, you might want to choose this free domain provider.
After choosing the domain extension you want to sign up with Google or Facebook, you can optionally verify your account with your email address.
After submitting your email address, you will receive a verification link in your inbox. Click on the verification link and you will be redirected to a form where you can submit your personal information and complete the order.
Too often I see people looking for “free” or “cheap web hosting” and that’s the biggest mistake they make.
Shopmatic Lifetime Deal & Review
You must understand that web hosting is the heart of your website. With free or very cheap web hosting, you can face more problems with downtime, slow websites, lack of technical support and unlimited access to cPanel.
That’s why I recommend getting a web hosting plan from a reliable hosting company like Siteground, Bluehost, Digital Ocean.
For this tutorial I will be using Backlink Medius because I think they are the most reliable hosting company on this free hosting list. This is the first reseller web host to offer premium features like a free 3GB SSD, cPanel, SSL and CloudFlare w/Railgun.
3. Now click on ‘Start’ and check “I will use my current domain and update my nameservers” Now type your registered domain and click on “Use”.
How To Design A Successful Ecommerce Website
Since you have already registered your web host and domain name. Now it’s time to point to the DNS host server. Usually, if you have your domain and hosting from the same provider (eg Backlink Medius, Godaddy, etc.), it will automatically point to your hosting account and no further action is required.
1. By changing the name servers at your domain name registrar. This method is recommended because your DNS zone will be configured automatically. By pointing the domain name to the Backlink Medius name servers, you will be able to administer the DNS zone in the Backlink Medius control panel.
2. By referencing the domain name through an A record. This method requires more technical knowledge because you have to manually change the DNS records. Moreover, your DNS zone will not be updated automatically.
6. Enter your name server (for me it’s ns1.hostlinkmedius.com & ns2.hostlinkmedius.com) and click “Change Name Servers”.
Custom Ecommerce Website Development: The Secret To Build A Store That Stands Out
It now takes up to 72 hours for aDNSchange to propagate worldwide, but often happens in 10-15 minutes.
After the DNS is announced, you will be able to login to your cPanel by typing yourdomain.com:2083 or yourdomain.com/cPanel.
There are several ways you can install free SSL. But in this tutorial I will show you the easiest way to get started.
1. You need to log in to your server area or web hosting account by clicking the Login option.
Can You Have A Successful Business Without A Website?
3. Click on Services and then click on your hosting plan (for me it’s Free Cloud)
4. Now on the left sidebar click on cPanel under ‘Action Menu’. You will automatically be redirected to your cPanel login.
When you access your cPanel, the first thing we need to do is to activate the free SSL certificates. Do it.
After enabling the SSL certificate, return to your cPanel control panel. Now we will install WordPress with the help of Softaculous application installer.
Ecommerce Website Design: 25 Examples To Inspire Your Online Store (2023)
With this app installer we can select and install any content management system like WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop, etc. with one click.
4. Now leave everything as it is. If you want to install WordPress on your root domain then delete the “Directory” section (for me it is madhurimastore.tk )
5. Put the site name, description, strong admin username, strong password and your email id.
7.Click on the login link or open a new tab and type your domain name/wp-adminto login in your WordPress dashboard.
Create An Ecommerce Website In Seconds
Now, to design a free e-commerce website, we need to install a free WordPress theme from the WordPress repository.
To install a free theme, you need to find the Appearance section on the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard.
3. Click “Add New” and search for “Astra” (You can always choose another theme or you can buy premium themes like “Flatsome” from ThemeForest. But for this tutorial I will use this free e-commerce using theme. )
8. On this page you will be asked to select the page builder you would like to use with this website.
How To Create A Profitable Ecommerce Website
For this tutorial, I’ll be using the free Elementor page builder because it’s the easiest and most flexible page builder for WordPress.
Once we see that the store is ready, it’s time to configure the WooCommerce plugin that is automatically installed with the theme.
Now it’s time to configure WooCommerce, integrate the payment system and set up those e-commerce features that we see on most e-commerce websites.
1. First, to go back to your WordPress dashboard, go to your website name and click on Dashboard
Best Ecommerce Platforms: Pros And Cons + Pricing Comparison
2. After clicking on Settings, you will see “Start Setup Wizard” button at the top. Click on it.
3. Fill your storage details without any errors in the settings panel. With WooCommerce you can always sell physical and digital products. But in this tutorial I will show you how you can sell physical products from your free eCommerce store.
You can always set your payment options in the background. For that, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Click on the ‘Payments’ tab.
Finally, it’s time to integrate the delivery and tracking APIs. This will provide you and your customers with a simple and worry-free e-commerce experience.
Steps To Build Your Global Ecommerce Site
Now iThink Logistics integrates the shipping system. You don’t have to do anything. We have our in-house IT team to take care of that. All you have to do is sign up for a free account. Our representative will contact you to verify and set up the shipping and tracking system.
In my next tutorial, I’ll show you how you can fully customize your eCommerce store with this free page builder.
I was also curious if you ever tried creating an e-commerce website for free? Or you paid a lot of money for a free WooCommerce theme. Creating your ideal e-commerce site is quick and easy, with no technical skills required. Build a beautiful, highly customizable online store with powerful, easy-to-use design tools. The eCommerce website builder gives you access to partner apps that offer a wide range of additional features for your store.
An e-commerce website is just the beginning. Reach customers through social media and marketplaces with integration for Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and eBay. With everything managed in one place and your product catalog automatically syncing with your main store, selling your products anywhere online has never been easier.
How To Build An E Commerce Website In 2023
Our certificates use TLS encryption, a more secure version of SSL, but it is still standard practice to call them SSL certificates.
Our dedicated team of e-commerce experts are available 24 hours a day to guide you every step of the way.
Don’t worry about additional fees for your profit. We never touch the money you earn from selling products.
You don’t need any coding or design knowledge to create a beautiful online store. Choose from a wide range of stylish, mobile-friendly templates to create a store that looks great on any device.
Build Your Own Ecommerce Website In 5 Quick Steps
Create an online store with sales flexibility
Building your own ecommerce website, build ecommerce website wordpress, build own ecommerce website, build your own website, build ecommerce website, how to build your own ecommerce website, build your own ecommerce website from scratch, build your own ecommerce platform, build your own ecommerce store, build my own ecommerce website, build your own ecommerce, create your own ecommerce website